Web Animation Essentials: CSS Animations and Transitions
Master CSS Animations and Transitions quickly... with cats!Watch Promo Enroll in Course
At a time when UI animation and motion design are more important than ever to building delightful web experiences, CSS Animations and Transitions are invaluable tools in your front end development tool chest. In this online course you will learn to:
- Master CSS Animations and Transitions
- Create performant animations
- Animate spritesheets with only a few lines of CSS
- Create your own custom timing functions
- Troubleshoot animations and their performance with the latest browser tools
- Use cutting edge dev tools to inspect and tweak animations and transitions
Join web animations expert Rachel Nabors on this essential and fun deep dive into the exciting world of CSS Animations and Transitions.
I'm a web animation expert and consultant. I've given workshops at companies and conferences in eight different countries; write about web animations and UI animation for publications such as A List Apart, Net Mag, and Adobe Inspire; and keynote conferences including O’Reilly’s OSCON. I love the web animation community and advocate for it as an invited expert at the W3C.
If you'd like to get more involved, check out my newsletter WebAnimationWeekly.com and join us at the Animation at Work Slack community . You can also find me on Twitter and at rachelnabors.com.